Sonia is an experienced dispute resolution solicitor with considerable experience in civil and commercial disputes and representing clients within the healthcare industry in dealing with practice, contracts or policy disputes.
Sonia qualified as a solicitor in 2014 and through her journey as a solicitor has gained a vast amount of experience. Sonia is particularly passionate about building a strong relationship with her clients. She understands that disputes can be stressful and her primary goal is to ensure that this is taken away from her clients and that their matter is dealt with diligently and in a timely manner.
More about Sonia Bhachu
- Acting on behalf of a structural steel company who were issued with injunctive proceedings. Our clients were successful in defending the proceedings and were awarded a proportion of their legal fees.
- Representing a dental practice that is in dispute with its Landlord regarding the terms of the lease.
- Acting on behalf of a global marketing company recovering its debts.
- Acting on behalf of a principal dentist who is in dispute with an associate dentist regarding failed treatment and in breach of their agreement.
- Representing an accounting firm to recover money that is due to them.
- Representing a national care home provider in respect of a breach of an agreement with its agency workers.
- Acting on behalf of a client who was in the process of purchasing a pharmacy that did not complete due to various misrepresentations. Our client is pursuing the other party for losses arising.
- Providing advice to a service provider in the nursery (healthcare) sector regarding a breach of Sale and Purchase Agreement.
In her spare time Sonia enjoys spending time with her family and friends, reading, going to the gym and spending time outdoors.
The experience listed above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Carter Bond Solicitors