Hammad trained and qualified as a corporate commercial solicitor in 2017 before joining Carter Bond in June 2020.
Hammad has acted for a range of different clients including, start-ups, SMEs, high net-worth investors and multinational organisations. He has niche experience in healthcare-related transactions, acting on pharmacy, dental practice and nursery sales and acquisitions. Hammad is also well-versed in a variety of commercial contracts but has a particular interest in helping start-ups reach their funding goals, and generally advising them on the legal side of their business operations.
More about Hammad Naveed
- Acting for a large mining chemical company regarding its investment into a UK plc operating in the renewable energy sector.
- Providing ongoing structuring and commercial contract advice to a maturing start-up company operating as a service provider in the nursery (healthcare) sector.
- Dealing with a cross-border $20m merger and acquisition with founder earnouts.
- Providing regulatory and structuring advice to a funded social media and cryptocurrency company.
- Achieving favourable settlements on multiple high value trademark disputes.
In his spare time, Hammad likes to practice guitar and spend time outdoors with his friends and family. He is also a die-hard basketball fan, supporting the Los Angeles Lakers.
The experience listed above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Carter Bond Solicitors